Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Monkey Toes



This is Leland, or "peanut" as he is affectionately called. He is such a mess these days, and the best baby I've ever been around. He is truly just a content little guy. He's always happy. How refreshing! LOL. He's so hilarious since he has found his feet. Take his pants off to change the diaper and the legs immediately go straight into the air and are grasped by his chubby little baby hands. Take the socks off, and he'll even suck on his big toe. Talk about limber. It's like he doesn't have any bones at all. Today he was over and trying to drink his bottle with his feet...or at least that's the way it appeared at one point. I love this kid. He gives the sweetest sugar to his Aunt Mamie.




5 comments:

Stephanie said...

My how he has grown what a cute little monkey!!

Judy said...

Boy he has grown..they are the sweetest things..They can bring such joy.

Cassandra said...

Oh my goodness! How cute! I love chubby little baby legs and cute little niblet toes. Makes me want to pull out Spencer's baby albums-haha!

Shelia said...

They are so sweet at this age! Too bad they can't stay that way, but they get fun as they get older too.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'd like to buy a peanut! What a rolly-polly baby. I just need to squeeze one little roll of fat on those legs!