Friday, November 2, 2007

My Reluctant Hillbilly

He wasn't reluctant to BE a hillbilly. He was reluctant to be a PHOTOGRAPHED hillbilly. I took the camera out of its bag, and the whining/tears started. You'd think I was asking him to gnaw his arm off and let me video tape it or something. I don't even require smiles all the time....just a PLEASANT expression would be nice. Ah well....he was adorable today in his bib overalls and straw hat, and I had to snap a picture....pleasant expression or not. It was the only day of spirit week that I took photos....you wouldn't think it would be too much to ask, would you?!




9 comments:

Stephanie said...

what a pout and you can't always get a good one when you are looking for it...ha ha. Too cute I don't remember spirit week in grade school (i am sure we had it) but I do remember it in high school someone I know dressed up like a cow she was the cutest cow I had ever seen...

dana said...

i like the expressions, do hillbilly's smile? cute pictures.

Judy said...

I don't what is cuter Riley or you talking about Riley!!

Cassandra said...

I think he looks adorable!!!

Valerie said...

I like the first one, he looks so serious, as if he is saying not to mess around with that cowboy.

Brewton Girl said...

Too Cute! Love the John Deere backdrop!

Shelia said...

He was waiting for his dollar bill!

Hansen Photography said...

Amy, you are an amazing photographer. All of your photos have such beautiful lighting and color. You truly have a wonderful eye.

Judy said...

Hey, thanks for the comments..and I plan on looking at my pics from AK one more time to see if any are worthy, we'll see I have few new pictures but with you and Scott now..mine pale.. ..but like you where does all my time go?? Oh yeah..job(s), family, church and we are adding more trips to GA..