Friday, October 26, 2007

First School Field Trip

We went to a pumpkin patch in Walterboro, and the kids had a lot of fun. It was a great day for it: overcast and cooler. I need to take my boy back to the pumpkin patch alone to try to get some better pictures....but then who am I trying to kid? It wouldn't happen. He is so impatient with photos these days.
You're supposed to be straddling that "horse" cowboy, not carrying it!

Giant spider seen while on the hayride.

One of only two girls in Riley's class, this is Miss Arianna. The little boy on the left is Jaelen.


Logan enjoying the hayride.


Just another pic from the hayride.





4 comments:

kimberlybs said...

HOw neat. I would LOVE to go on a hayride!

Stephanie said...

I love a good hayride they are so fun! Lovin that big ole spider!

Amanda said...

Riley certainly looks like he was enjoying himself as did the other kids. That spider is too cute.

Anonymous said...

That spider is awesome!