Thursday, September 13, 2007

Think PINK!

One of my doctors (that I work for) is expecting his first child any day now, and it's a GIRL! In our family, we don't get much opportunity to buy little girly things. We are mostly blessed with little boys. So, I made sure that everything I bought as a gift was PINK! So sweet. I LOVED this little blanket. It's one of those that is super soft and plush on one side and satin on the other side. The embroidery turned out so cute in green, and I was pleasantly surprised when Dr. P told me that the nursery was done in pink and green.




7 comments:

Judy said...

Ah, how sweet...love the pink..our Em is so pink she looks like peptobismol (?sp) half the time!

And thank you..I still think it looks weird to paint trees white and I don't get out of the south much so I no other examples (Actually...I thought it was Po white trashy LOL, LOL..)

jamie said...

Very sweet!!! I have to say that it is much easier to buy stuff for the girls.....although Jacob is satisfied with most anything and the girls are more picky!!

Stephanie said...

Love that blanket Maggie would just walk around with that as much and she could she loves a good blankie!! She also loves her baby which she got before we knew she was a girl, from my sister.

Brewton Girl said...

We had a shortage of girls in my family too! When i was pregnant with Bret my sister Vikki wanted it to be a girl so badly! She went out and brought a pink outfit, well needless to say we never got to use it!

Shelia said...

Aww! Love the girly stuff! Go ahead and warn him of the perils as they get older though! LOL Those little bundles of pink are EVER THE CHALLENGE! ~big smile~

TaraG said...

Oh you are adding to my baby misery!!!LOL. I can't wait for Wayne to get home so we can work on that 4th one! Anyways, thanks for all your help today! These are great shots and I just love the blanket shot!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! There is so much cutesy stuff for girls!