Sunday, September 16, 2007

PS creation

Just something else you can do in Photoshop. I made this fall themed card in photoshop to share with fellow photoshoppers on a board I visit frequently. Your photo can be inserted into the yellow box. I'm pretty happy with this one.
Sorry there are no pictures today. I'm holding off on posting a couple that I have of Leland because I have been asked to contribute some baby photos for a photography article someone is writing for a scrapbooking board I frequent. Some of the members of that site (www.scrapjazz.com) visit my blog from time to time so I don't want to pot them yet in case they will work for the article.
Whew...it's late, and I need to be up early so I can get some of my typing done before church in the morning! Goodnight!!! Have a happy Sunday!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

That's BEAUTIFUL Amy! Ok so I gotta ask how on earth did you make the leaves?

Anonymous said...

Amy, please tell us which photo shop program you are so happy with!!!!

Judy said...

Simply Beautiful! I love fall, it a nice cool time, with no bugs!

I am so proud that you are entering your photos and sharing them. I pray something really big comes from it...your are so talented..

Valerie said...

That is really pretty. Fall is my favortie time of year. I am hoping to capture some beautiful fall foilage for my blog.

Brewton Girl said...

Youve really got me wanting photoshop!!

dana said...

YOu are one creative gal, send some of that my way!

Stephanie said...

Love that card. Those leaves are awesome. Wishing and dreaming of someof that creative juice to flow my way.