Monday, August 27, 2007

A Token of Our Appreciation

Sunday was our appreciation dinner for all of last year's Sunday school workers. This year we also honored someone very special in our church: our church secretary, Ms. Jan. She does so much for all of us at church, and she always goes above and beyond the call of duty. She truly deserved a special token of our appreciation. I hope that she enjoyed her day. I'm much better at taking photographs of the "details" than I am at event photography, so I will spare you the shots I got of any people at the dinner. LOL. Here are some of the detail shots that I got before all of the hungry guests arrived! Andrew Carr took the last shot for me. I'm the big'un in the back.












8 comments:

Judy said...

What a beautiful setting! And a great picture of you all...you are adorably cute in pink! now tell me who the other two are in the picture...and you look so young! C

Stephanie said...

I am loving all that pink very good choice of color. Your Riley looks like you such a cute family you make. Those details shots are awesome as usual

Amanda said...

Awesome photos girl! Glad to see you in one too again...it's been awhile.

Judy said...

Ya'll didi such a great job..and I think we really pulled it off..She was so surprised..I knew your pictures would be worth waiting on..

Shelia said...

It was a gorgeous set up girls! You did a beautiful job!

Brewton Girl said...

I have never seen our fellowship hall look more beautiful!! Great Job!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

I am so PROUD and IMPRESSED with what ya'll did! IT was absolutely beautiful. The picture of all of you is really good.

Anonymous said...

Who's that sitting at my table??? I love you girl, you have such a way with the camera and story telling. Everyone totally blew me away. Thanks for "Making My Day"