Friday, August 3, 2007

Details...

of one of my hobbies. I'm a scrapbooker, and these are all of the supplies that I have collected over the past few months. Not a single item in this photo has been used! I just don't have the time to indulge in my hobby, but I do love it when I get the chance. In fact, Anita and I have been meaning to get a "crop" on the church calendar so that we can all scrapbook together. So...if you're not a scrapbooker, maybe it's time to think about becoming one! Your family will thank you one day! I scrapbook Riley's photos and I'm sooooo far behind on them. I'm still working on photos of when he was 1 y/o, and he is now 5! I need to get to work! He already loves looking at his scrapbooks, and it is my hope that he will pass them on to his children when he has them. I think they will appreciate seeing their father's childhood photos and getting all of the memories that I have of him. It's truly a remarkable hobby, and one that I really think is worthwhile! Please let Anita and me know if this is something that you would be interested in. I would LOVE to get a regular crop going, as that is the only time I get to work on my scrapbooks!. It's a great way to fellowship with one another and so much fun! We have some extra supplies for some of the new scrappers to borrow at the crop, and we can give pointers, ideas and even tutorials on different techniques if anyone is interested. Anita, let's make this happen!


6 comments:

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Very good Amy. You have a lot of detail there. Anita was talking about scrapbooking yesterday. I am really far behind. I was going to do a scrapbook for Miles RE: high school. It is now 4 years later & I
haven't done it yet.

jamie said...

I haven't gotten into the scrap booking thing...but, maybe one day when I have some kinda time!! I love the Carolina stamper!!!

Good details!!!

Judy said...

Details you got!! Great collection..I'v seen some Shelia has done of Big Eric that is really great, I bet Heather would be good at it she is very artistic...

Wayne would chop my head off if I started something new! Like this a
and I quote "$%!*&%$@!" "blogging.

I like the SC stamp too.

dana said...

great picture, i too haven't gotten into the scrapbooking thing b/c all the details overwhelm me, but i do love looking at other people's.

Shelia said...

I love scrapbooking too. I haven't worked on it for probably a year! Gotta love that determination! lol

Jennifer said...

Rachel Squires sent me your page. I love to scrapbook and would welcome a good crop. I live out of town now, BUT visit monthly. Also, check out the crops at The Stamping Place downtown. My mother in law & I went two weeks ago for an all day crop. Was fun.