Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Pool FULL of Young'uns!

We had a pool full this afternoon! Three adults and 6 kids! How my Mammaw gets in with that many kids and doesn't get her hair wet is beyond me! My nephew, Hayden, must have a tiny little bladder because I swear that kid had to pee at least 6-7 times while we were in the pool! At least he gets out to do his business...even if he does just hang it over the side of the deck. He "cracks" me up. He'll go anywhere, anytime. Thank the good Lord he lives in the country, otherwise he'd probably be arrested! LOL.



Emily, Riley and Bailey in the Aqua Spin.

Hogan is the first out of the pool and to find a snack.

There are no words....LOL

6 comments:

jamie said...

Those are so cute!!! I love the last one!! Look at that tan line!! I used to have those! I don't think I have ever been this white in my whole life!!!

Judy said...

LOL I've seen some the action in the last photo over the past few days! Heather says when they go back the neighborhood she has to watch them cause they forget they are not at Nana's.

I'm gonna need to talk to Mrs. Ruth cause I have not mastered the not getting your hair wet trick. Those boys are allover me..on peaceful raft floating round here for the past couple days..

dana said...

i love the pics, especially the last one, CRACK KILLS! sounds like a fun day.

Brewton Girl said...

Great pics. Bret shares the no shame thing too!! Must be nice to be boys!!

Judy said...

Great pictures.....especially the last one...I use to hate the saying "Boys will be boys" cause I was doing the best I could to be one.....then I had a little boy and know that Boys will be Boys!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Fun shots Amy. I always love checking out what you and Riley are up to. :)