Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Old Standby!

Yes, flowers are the old standby for when I don't feel like taking photos...or just don't have a better subject. I'll spare you the details, but I've nearly been driven insane this week and haven't felt much like even picking up the camera. I did run out the backdoor at 7 p.m. tonight and snap these two for the blog. Not very inspired....but they'll do. I wish the sand pile wasn't in the background in one of them, but no matter what angle I shot from something was in the way. *sigh*





5 comments:

Amanda said...

I was the same way today, but I didn't pick up my camera at all. I love that flower...so pretty and cheery on this gloomy day.

Jeff said...

Great pics even if you were uninspired. Were these with your new camera?

The B/W shot was done on my living room floor (hardwood). I turned the guitar so it was standing on its side. Then I softened it up a bit to where the lines in the wood floor didn't show up as much. The reflections off the polished back helped with the illusion of it floating a bit as well.

Judy said...

Hey, Cheer up. It just proves you are a ture artist! Even when uninspired you do well!

Judy said...

Hey, about the "S" word, I was glad to have my honkin' lens. It kept some distance in me and "him".

Shelia said...

Geeze Ame! I'm glad you weren't trying for really good pics today! LOL I love the one of the well!