Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Nanny

**Disclaimer: My post is late, but it is NOT my fault. Blogger was apparently having issues last night and photos couldn't be uploaded. **
My Nanny has been here this week from North Carolina. It's not often that we get to see her for such an extended period of time. Her visits, and ours to see her, are usually limited to a very short weekend trip. It's been nice to spend extra time with her. Riley has especially enjoyed the week, but I'm sure Nanny has to be ready to put a little more distance between herself and that motor mouth! Anyway, Nanny would not be happy to see these photos on my blog. She's very self-critical and would never be happy with any photo of herself. I liked the photos, however....and well, it's MY blog! LOL. Besides, she just needs to come to terms with the fact that not everyone can be young and beautiful like me! LMAO! Now you KNOW that's a lie!!!




Nanny being all shy for the camera.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Amy, how sweet. I love these. Tell me these were with your 30d? Incredible capture. I think she'd love them but better safe than have a lawsuit on your hands :).
BTW had the same issues on blogger last night too.

Wendy said...

I have never seen your Nanny! She is beautiful! I love the pictures. The camera was a great investment. I never know what to buy!

Amanda said...

Wow, Amy those are beautiful photos of your Nanny! She is beautiful too and shouldn't be shy in front of the camera.

oldav8r said...

Amy what great pics. I'm so jealous, My Nanny passed away many years ago. Consider yourself blessed to have the time with her. I think she looks great! I bet Riley wore her out! LOL

Anonymous said...

I think they are beautiful!

Shelia said...

Amy you captured her beautifully girl! Great job!

jamie said...

There is just something about Nanny's!! Just looking at the picture, you can tell she has so much to share, and so many stories to tell!!! I would love to sit down and have a cup of coffee with her!! Enjoy being with her!! And one day, whether she likes it or not, you will look back on these photos and be glad that you have them!!! She is a very gorgeous lady!!! Very elegant!!

Judy said...

Well, It's been a while since I've seen your Nanny but she looks wonderful. Her beauty reflects that good ole' NC air and a different pace of life. (I'm gonna look crap from the stress!)