Monday, April 16, 2007

It's Here!

I spent the day watching the driveway for a big brown truck to arrive. The UPS truck! My new camera arrived tonight around 6:45. I was about to give up hope for delivery today. I've unpacked it and put the strap on, but that's all. I'll charge the battery and read over the manual tonight in hopes of getting a halfway decent photo with the new camera tomorrow. I can tell you right now though that it is darn intimidating looking! All the controls are in a different place than my other camera, and it is going to be a HUGE adjustment! Wish me luck!




7 comments:

Judy said...

Luck? You got skill that's better than luck any day!

Love the pictures of "Brown". It amazes me that your windows are so clean you can take such great pics through them. If I did that you'd think it was foggy!

I know you are up to the challenge! Maybe the last photo with your old "bubby" should be a shot of your new "friend"??LOL.

Good Luck! Can't wait to see your new pics!

Amanda said...

I'm so excited for you. I bet you cannot wait until that battery is charged. Have lots of fun tomorrow "playing!"

Wendy said...

I can't wait to see your New toy at work! I'm sorry things have been crazy around here. I'll do my best to get a picture posted tonight! Love you girl!

Shelia said...

Cool beans on the new toy Amy! I'm still waiting for your studio to open...I really need those prints for the living room girl!

jamie said...

I am with mom. You need to take a pic of the new toy for us all to see and envy... Although, this Rebel XTi is a challenge for me. I am still learning. Can't wait to see it!!!! Oh, and my family loves the UPS guy!! The kids love him and the postal dude. They think that they always have a package for them!! The postal dude said that we are the family that gets the most packages on the street!!! Thanks everybody for making us feel so SPECIAL!!!!

Good luck Ame!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see what ya do with it. Good luck!

oldav8r said...

O.K. Amy, give us the scoop on the camera details. We all NEED a new camera. Can we copy you?