Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm Back!!!

It looks like I wasn't the only one slacking this weekend! Several of my blog buddies have missed their daily posts! Shame on all of us! We must vow to do better!!!

Here are some photos I took while in North Carolina this weekend.





The neighbor's cows.


Riley on a $3 yard sale find. It was worth the money.

Mom, primping in the driveway before we left to come home this morning.

Could mom be using Riley's camera to gather photos for a blog of her own?! I wouldn't count on it!

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Oh Amy these are beautiful! I love the cows! Looks like the momma was keeping her eye on you!

Judy said...

Love, Love, Love the little calf with his ears up checking you out.

Can't wait to see Nancy's blog of you taking her picture while she was taking yours!

Three bucks well spent!

Wonderful!

Amanda said...

Those are FAB Amy! I especially love the one with Riley on the $3 find.

I was one of the slackers you mentioned...LOL! I promise to take a picture today, I promise!(Trying to talk myself into it.);)

jamie said...

COWS!!! I love to see them! You know we don't see them much up here!!! I expect to see your moms blog soon!!!LOL

Wendy said...

Amy you do an amazing job! Who could ever make cows look so pretty! LOL! Great find on Riley's toy! And your mom's blog can't wait to see it either !LOL