Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sunday Sleepyhead

With me working at home and Riley not yet being in school, the only day of the week that Riley has to get up at a certain time is Sunday. Of course, he inevitably sleeps later on Sunday than any other day of the week and has to be awakened for Sunday school! Today was no exception. Here is a photo of him this morning before I woke him up. It sure is easier to take his picture when he isn't moving all over the place!




And the same picture in black and white because I couldn't decide which I liked better.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, that kids really got it good :). I love both images, but I'm drawn to the colored one more.

Heather said...

Amy, I WANT cool stuff, too!!!!!
Why not come up to Myrtle Beach for a vacation.....Free room and board!!!
I am having a time with graininess in my photos, any suggestions?
Also, my flash is not letting me get the picture I want- by the time I snap the picture, the flash has allowed my subject to have moved along. So frustrating!

Amanda said...

Ahhh...kids are even more precious sleeping! I like the colored picture more too.

Shelia said...

Ya know, Jamie says photos like that are very deceiving...I'm going to agree. LOL Handsome little stinker!