Saturday, March 24, 2007

Good Gravy...

but the bugs were horrible this afternoon!! The weather is great, but the bugs just have to ruin it for everyone! I got "out" with the camera today, but I sure didn't stay out long. Bailey was a willing photographic subject today...so I went with it. Just a couple of quick ones before the bugs chased us away. It's hard to hold your camera still when you're scratching your scalp bloody from those darn gnats!







Now if I could just get her in some cute little girl outfit....

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a cutie-patootie! Very good, clear shots!

The gnats aren't here, just the mosquitoes!

I heard the first crickets chirping tonight...summer is on the way!

Judy said...

Beautiful! She is so cute. Those are the sweetest freckles!

That's how Jamie was (is) no girly stuff for her, that's why we wonder where Emily came from. She is so not like her mom.

As usual very nice.

You got LT is Jeff. We left today and returned about lunch time and Shelia was on the machine "I've got it! Then we went up to the Pond and when we got home you are on the machine I've got it..I'll have to come up with a riddle.

jamie said...

She is so cute. But I don't think she was bitten with the Shouse bug. But, I love her purple crocs!! What clarity in your pictures!! How exactly do you achieve this?