Sunday, March 18, 2007

Another Old One!!!

I'm getting bad, aren't I? I've just had no time for myself this weekend. Friday and Saturday belonged to Riley, and today it's been all about work. Ugh!

This picture was taken back in November. My Mammaw used to keep this little blue-eyed angel baby. He is such a cutie, and I loved capturing those baby blues with my camera. This was just out on the back porch one afternoon. Those blue eyes and that little blond curl just grab me. So, this is "Baby Trace" (posted with his Mommy and Daddy's permission, of course!)





And an old one of my boy and his baby blues (squinty in this one...but blue, nonetheless!)

2 comments:

Judy said...

Love those baby blues...very nice..

I just love the photos of the kids even when I do not know them...they are all angels.

As far as my photos thank you...but it's just dumb luck so far.

Heather said...

How come you guys got all the blue eyes! Charlie and Luke's eyes are green and I love them, don't get me wrong, but they both wish they had their dad's blue/green eyes!