Monday, February 19, 2007

YIKES! It's Me!

There may be more going on in this photo than you initially realize. The photo is a reflection in an old window has been taken out of a house and leaned against the outside wall. You can see the cedar siding of the house through the glass, the glass panes in the window, the weeds, and a reflection of....well, me (on a J.D. Gator).


Riley and I went out riding for a bit today, as it's been a while since he has been out riding his 4-wheeler. It was too chilly to ride long, but we did manage to get down to the old house where my dad was working. That's where I spotted the window for this pic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice to finally see you, even if it has to be this way. Great idea with the window! I like it.

Amanda said...

Amy, your talent amazes me! I admire all of your pictures and am very jealous of your wonderful scenery!