Sunday, February 25, 2007

Wind

It never ceases to amaze me just how windy it gets this time of year (or just how quickly the wind starts). March is definitely coming "in like a lion". I don't mind it. I love to listen to the wind, and that's what I'm hearing right outside my window as I work today. Mom worked in the yard, and the kids played in the sand pile and rode 4-wheelers. I took a break from work to enjoy a bit of the outdoors myself. I took along the camera to see what I could come up with for the blog and decided to go with the "wind" theme. I tried to capture the tire swing in motion. It didn't turn out exactly as I wanted, but it'll do in a pinch!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh fun Amy! It's actually super windy here today too, so I'm going to take a break from studying and try to get our swing too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

This is such a cool photo! It almost looks ethereal!