Thursday, February 15, 2007

THIS OLD HOUSE

I took this photo while in NC last weekend. It's an old house that my grandfather used to live in as a boy/young man. We fully expect to find that it has finally fallen down each time we go "home" for a visit, but it keeps hanging on. I went out at sunset on Saturday afternoon and took some photos of the old house, and on a whim decided to go for a "haunted" house kind of look. Exposed for the sunset and clicked the shutter. I kinda like it. Pretty spooky, huh?







I am really neglecting this blog lately, but real life has really interfered this week. I'm dealing with some stuff related to my job and just haven't had time to take any new pics (with yesterday being the only exception!). This weekend doesn't look any better, but I'm gonna try to get the camera out anyway. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the colors of the sunset. I don't think it looks spooky at all, it gives the house a really warm feeling and sort of softens the edges of the house. I love it!