Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sweet Baby (doll!)

I've never been the baby doll type. Not even as a little girl. I was the tom boy who liked to play with the boys. I liked motorcycles and baseball. Now, as a grown woman (and a mother of one little boy), what use do I have for baby dolls?! None! But this one was just too darn cute to pass up! I "adopted" her on our way home from North Carolina last weekend. Isn't she precious?! She's just the BEST baby...never cries...never wets (or worse!)...and I don't even have to feed her! LOL.

We were going to go to the park with some friends today, and I had every intention of taking the camera. However, plans changed and we just hung out here at the house with Judy and Micah. I didn't even get the camera out! Laziness, I tell ya! So, at 10 p.m., in the absence of even a tiny little ray of natural light, a very still subject was required. Riley was out of the question. And there sat my sweet little baby; so pretty, so quiet and so still!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet, so still- yes, a perfect subject.