Thursday, February 1, 2007

RAINY DAY

We are back to the nasty, rainy and all-around-dreary weather again today. Inside weather for sure! I have a scrapbook club meeting tonight so I thought I had better get a jumpstart on the daily photo. These are my sister-in-law's dogs, Dixie and Scooby, and this is where they hang out alot during the day....right outside my bedroom window on our front porch. I guess it's even too nasty for them to be out playing...and they are LABS and LOVE the water. If I run across any other pictures worth taking while I'm in town this afternoon I might update the blog again later tonight. For now, this is all I've got!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great conversion again Amy. Somedays the rainy days generate the best pics. I don't know though, living in the desert and all. LOL! But glad you can share the moments with me.

Judy said...

Hey Ames

There is no doubt that you are wasting your time sitting at that damn computer and typing doctor slush all day! Girl you are talented....believe it!!!!