Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Pappaw

I almost skipped a day on the blog, but then decided to get off my duff and go take some pictures! I headed down the road to my grandparents' house. I've taken pics for the blog down there before, but there's always a lot going on down there. I got some of my Pappaw that I'm pretty happy with. I just wish I would have gotten some eye contact...but I tend to get better pics when he doesn't know the camera is aimed at him. He spends most of his day...every day...out at his barn with the horses. He was just getting ready to head into the house for the evening when I got these. I'm also throwing in one of Riley on the old tire swing.







2 comments:

Noel said...

I LOVE those photos of your grandfather. What an excellent idea. I need to get more shots of my grandparents who are still alive.

jamie said...

These are great Amy!!! I am soo amazed at your pictures. I am in awe, truly.